Thursday, November 02, 2006

Swallow

I'm finding it really hard to swallow for the past couple of days, the throat is sore and I have a lot of phlegm. I had a quick look at the back of my throat this morning, and it was all red and swollen. Woke up many times while sleeping with an extra dry throat and unable to swallow. Maybe I don't drink enough water? I've been downing fluids by the 1.5 liter bottles since yesterday, and the only thing that it has been doing to me is making me go to the loo more times a day.

Wife seems to have caught my bug as well, son hasn't though, so must be an adult thing. Or the fact that we like to kiss! LOL! Anyway, I think a trip to the clinic is warranted so I'll be popping over there later. Alif needs his immunisation shots anyway, and they're overdue since he had the sniffles.

Man is this a pain in the neck! It doesn't help that I've got things to do at a client's place and its not totally finished yet. The reason for that being that there was some scope creep, so we'll have to charge extra man days for that one. It sounds good that a client will pay circa USD 1.8k for my services a day, but when you consider how much money I bring back at the end of the month, I want to start my own business! My manager should give me a good grade during my performance appraisal or I'll scream! :P

C ya peeps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home