Thursday, October 05, 2006

Dinner with old friends


Hey... Has it really been 8 years since the last time we met? Great meeting up with you guys, especially the *leelwan*. Comel nak mampus! At least I started missing my son less when I was holding her.

I'll be back in about 10 days now, but the last weekend around I'll be spending at their place. They've graciously offered to let me crash, so another dinner will be on me k?

The funny thing about places is that the more time passes by, the less you remember the bad things about it and then you're only left with good memories.

I thought / believed that the UK was fun but my beliefs came crashing all around me on arrival at Heathrow. One and a half hour wait for immigration? One word sums it all up: - "BRITISH"

See ya guys.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haaaa... kalau gaduh... gambar nih kena tukar ngan gambar belon ok??? muahahahahahahah!!!

7:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home