Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Home and away...

Back home, hell of a flight. A screaming baby in the row in front of you and a kid kicking the back of your chair throughout the flight doesn't bode well for a relaxing flight. Oh well, at least the kid stopped kicking the chair after I unbuckled my belt and threatened to whip her. Screw the parents and their dirty looks, if you don't want your kid to be taught a lesson by me, you'd better do the teaching yourself.

Anyway, apart from an appaling flight, everything is great. Seeing Alif for the first time in a month has been great. The best part? He actually remembered me! As soon as he saw me he gave the goofiest semi-filled-by-teeth grin I have ever seen and ran to me! Ran, like seriously that kid can fly now. And hugged me, still smiling that endearing grin of his. When Mazni wanted to carry him since I had to settle my bags and all he still didn't want to release me. It is nice to be missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home