Friday, October 06, 2006

Stand up and run away



Hello. For the past 3 weeks I've had to adapt to a totally different climate, and some of my training mates aren't exactly quite right in the head. We have a hunchbacked dame with delusions of grandeur, a pig of a brute with high opinions of himself and an argumentative little creep. Thing is I've been grouped up with one of them for the final project, so if they don't behave they're in for a little bitch slapping. Especially since some of them are of the I love the sound of my own voice type.

I'm like that as well, but never for the sake of just arguing, thats such an utter waste of time. I hate arguments, I try and go a long way out of my way to evade them. So what I usually do is just let them rant, plaster a smile on my face and let them learn firsthand the follies of not listening to me.

And I'm usually not wrong.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home