Saturday, February 10, 2007

Weekend Guitar Warrior

Things have been peaking at work, so my busyness is inversely proportionate to my blogging, unlike some daily bloggers I know (you lot need more work to do! LOL!) So I've resorted to having to blog on weekends only. Weekends doesn't mean you'll see a new post every weekend, but at least this is a start.

I'm frankly starting to get a little fed up at work, we're understaffed, underpaid (well, I believe so! :D damn IM payroll) and I have about 17 days of leave that I carried over from last year. out of 21 days, 17 seems to be quite a chunk from it. God knows when I'll be able to take leave. I should be able to squeeze out a whole month of non-work depending on how many public holidays there are that month.

I'm working at the towers every afternoon on a project, dull work but it pays the rent. So its supporting other clients in the morning, and project work in the afternoon, hence you don't get to see me online very often. Thats just how it is right now. My recreational surfing in the office has been cut down badly as well, so I have no idea where all the blogs are going. Although, I'm getting turned off at reading some ppl's blogs. Somewhat one-dimensional.

Oops, better not write something about the M'sian Gvmnt, they might sue me! So stay tight, I can't think of what I did during the hiatus that I had, although tonight there is a company dinner. Yours truly got hoodwinked into performing 3 songs on stage, accompanied with my trusty guitar. Hell, 2 years is a long time to try and get back to what I was before. As it is, screw it, I'll wing it.

XOXOXOXOOX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home